1. Train new team members into service, organisation and planning,
2. Train new and existing team members in food costing management,
3. Train new and existing team members into portion control and today's modern methods of portioning,
4. Train new and existing team into food safety and HACCP,
5. Develop better prep methods with new and existing team members,
6. Introduction of new items of equipment to speed up processes
7. Development of personal responsibility, in relation to kitchen, ordering, stock, packing, food handling, and team aspects.
8. The use of our cloud based menu costings analysis application for menu item development and cost efficacy analysis.
Training aspects are dependant on the goals of the kitchen, the change that the kitchen needs to undergo in its working dynamics, and the impact of this on the business goals. The overall training method is very practical and aims to develop the team member as an asset to the business, resulting in more personal satisfaction, going to a higher role in the kitchen and also as a result better rewards.
To develop a good training program, please discuss your observations, needs and requirements with Amaresh Wardha.